- Take on significant responsibility of corporate finance transactions
- Perform in-depth valuation analyses
- Construct complex models
- Undertake market research
- Produce client presentations
- Work with leading firms
- Interact with customers
The position requires full-time employment for January-May 2017. Summer 2017 extension (June-August) is a further possibility, to be agreed separately.
- Excellent academic background
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills in English and Finnish
- Expected graduation in 2017-2018
How to apply
Please send us your application and CV by 9 September 2016 to email@example.com. For any enquiries concerning the positions, please contact Jussi Majamaa tel +358 40 842 4479.
Sisu Partners is an independent corporate finance advisory firm founded by four well-known corporate financiers in March 2014. Since the beginning, we have acted as advisors in nine announced transactions.
The founding partners can draw from vast experience of more than 300 completed transactions, many of them cross-border deals. The size range has been from some tens of millions to the largest deals in the Finnish corporate history, some of which have been public takeovers.
We are a member of the international MidCapital Alliance corporate finance network, which complements our cross-border transaction offering with international industry expertise and key relationships.
Despite our young age as a firm, we have been well received by our clients, and are looking to further expand our operations.