We are now looking for a Corporate Finance Analyst / Associate to join our team at Sisu Partners. As a member of our team, you will play an important role in taking responsibility and ownership of analyzing and valuing companies, as well as drafting and preparing project and marketing materials. You will be given a high level of responsibility and client access. We offer a challenging and team-driven working environment, with room for individual growth.
- Take on significant responsibility of corporate finance transactions
- Perform in-depth valuation analyses
- Construct complex models
- Undertake market research
- Produce client presentations
- Work with leading firms
- Interact with customers
The position is a full-time permanent position. You will be working in a highly dynamic environment alongside with experienced Partners and other team members.
- You have preferably 0.5-3 years of relevant experience in investment banking, private equity, management consulting or a similar role
- A team player with strong drive and proactively takes initiative
- Excellent academic background
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Detail oriented and ability to deal with multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong ambition to be successful as well as willingness and ability to quickly learn new tasks
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills in Finnish and English, Swedish is seen as an advantage
HOW TO APPLY
Please send us your application, CV and academic transcript describing yourself and how you can contribute to Sisu Partners no later than 12th August 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sisu Partners is an independent corporate finance advisory firm founded by four well-known and experienced corporate financiers.
We provide advisory services in full range of transactions, including M&A, debt and equity financing and special situations for businesses, private investors, lenders, government agencies, private individuals and families.
The founding partners can draw from vast experience of more than 300 completed transactions, many of them cross-border deals. The size range has been from some tens of millions to the largest deals in the Finnish corporate history, some of which have been public takeovers.
We are a member of the international Midcap Alliance corporate finance network, which complements our cross-border transaction offering with international industry expertise and key relationships.